Jump to content
A range of reps / distances depending on your level:
- 6.15am Tuesday & Friday - running groups
General session outline:
Warm up jog 15mins
Stretching, drills and strides 5mins
Speed work - tempo / fartlek / intervals / hills 25-30mins
Cool down jog / stretch 10-15 mins
(as much walking as you need whilst you're improving fitness)
Plus you get a monthly program.
- For adults (men & women) of any age & level wanting to improve their fitness with the motivation and support of a coach and the group
- Greta is a highly experienced running coach for all levels with her background in coaching, athletics, sports massage and occupational therapy
- Run for fun & social involvement
- Great stress relief
- Target fun runs from 4k to marathons
- Ideal for adult beginners starting from scratch who may never have run before
- Beneficial to runners recovering from injury who wish to gradually resume running
- Motivating, social, friendly, relaxed focus, specific to your level
- Getting back into it / developing a consistent routine
- Ease into the training walking / jogging
- Running is one of the most time-effective and optimal forms of exercise to get in shape and you'll love the runner's high.
A bright, fun and friendly group in their 20's to their 60's plus. All levels.
Start off as gradually and as slowly as you require. Jogging, speed intervals & hills interspersed with as much walking as you need. Various sessions from week to week for great variety.
Sessions are within close proximity, with various size intervals to suit the various levels so all start and finish together. You do not have to worry about getting left behind.
Running mostly on the park's grass & trails will reduce the impact on your legs and reduce the risk of injury whilst you are starting or getting back into it. And to break up the monotony of running on footpaths.
Beginners, pregnant women and mums with prams are welcome.
Please ensure you have medical clearance to participate in any exercise program.
Comfortable running clothes and shoes. Protection from the sun i.e. slip, slop, slap in summer. Warm gear in winter i.e. jacket, track pants, gloves, cap or beanie. You can take off layers as you warm up during the session. Please bring a towel and water bottle or sports drink for adequate hydration and energy replenishment.
Please contact Greta - complete a form and advise which session/s you wish to attend and any specific needs or goals. These sessions are carefully designed and require regular attendance for optimum benefits.
Please feedback to Greta as to how you are going at all stages of your program either at the sessions or via phone or email.
Please advise if you cannot attend a session.
- $50 / month
Includes a monthly program outlining all the group sessions, weekly schedule and events.
Please let me know at every stage if you have any queries or to discuss your program, goals, progress or injuries.