Jump to content
Running & triathlon coaching in the Eastern Suburbs (Centennial Park), Sydney.
Beginners to experienced: Group running sessions:
Great variety of intervals / distances / courses throughout Centennial Park.
- 6.15am Tuesdays & Fridays - Running Group
Group pool or ocean swim session Sat or Sun: Bronte, Clovelly beach, Wylie Baths ocean pool, Red Leaf, Boy Charlton pool, Heffron park pool or North Sydney pool
One-one run / bike / swim sessions: One-one coaching Flexible times
Online programs:Online programs Monthly
Great atmosphere, support and social aspect.
The training will help you improve your technique, cardio, endurance and speed whilst providing assistance with body maintenance, motivation and enjoyment of the sport. Train for health and fitness or target key events.
Benefits of running, cycling & swimming:
- improve your health and fitness significantly
- ideal exercise to assist weight loss / management
- improve your heart, circulation and bone health
- reduce anxiety and manage stress levels
- challenge your body and mind to develop positively
- feel invigorated and a great sense of achievement.
Our aim is to help ensure your sport is an activity that you will enjoy for many years to come.