Jump to content
Rejoov Fitness was developed by Greta and Chris Truscott to assist runners and triathletes of all levels and anyone wanting to keep fit and healthy via running groups, online programs and one-one sessions. The business started off with sports massage in 2004 and progressed to coaching naturally from 2007 following inquiries.
Greta and Chris have long been passionate and competitive runners and triathletes and understand the exhilaration that a healthy and fit lifestyle can produce. Chris has been a Sydney Strider for 20 years and both Chris and Greta have been sponsored by New Balance since 2007.
Running is our lifestyle. We love what we do and we want you to love it too. We introduce newcomers to the sport and we keep the "spark" alive and kicking for our experienced members with our energising sessions. We focus on your specific goals in a fun and encouraging environment.
Running and triathlons are extremely fun and social sports to optimise your health and fitness when done correctly. This is why Rejoov Fitness focuses on smart training and optimal recovery methods.
- Running groups / one-one - Train for key events including Mother's Day Classic, Bondi Barefoot, SMH half marathon, Sydney Harbour 10k, City to Surf, Blackmores Running Festival & much more all year round
- On-line running & triathlon programs
- Running workshops
- Running Getaways
Our Red Centre Running Camp over Easter 2014 was a wonderful success and a dream come true. Our next Red Centre Running Camp Running (and Sight Seeing) Camp will be a new and exciting itinerary through the spectacular and breath taking outback of Central Australia over Easter 2015.
Please contact us if you are interested. All levels welcome.
Rejoov will organise accommodation and all activities. All you need to do is book your flights and show up.
Rejoov Fitness provides education and further contacts regarding:
- Injury prevention / management
- Other health providers for running related health links i.e. sports nutrition and highly recommended treatment providers.
Rejoov Fitness aims to assist clients to improve their body's strength, core stability and running ability gradually and progressively with adequate recovery or rejuvenation methods in place so that performance can improve without motivational and physical breakdown or injury.
- Melissa Deegan, Carl Lee, Kerrie Otto: Running for Premature Babies - smh half marathon & other events
- Kaitlyn McSweeney: Juvenile diabetes research centre - via Triple Threat Massachusetts half marathon
- Pip Davies: Cancer Care Australia (thru Can Too) & The Nelune Foundation
- Kerrie Otto de Grancy: founder of Bellas Angels blood donations for premature babies
- Emma Trehy: Bear Cottage - Nike She Runs the Night
- Bec Asher & Holly Derbyshire: Fred Hollows Coastrek 2014
- Jacqui Fox: Biggest Morning Tea
- Prue Riley: Youngcare
- Greta & Chris: Greenpeace & Cancer Council; Tour de Cure; WWF volunteer work; Wheel Chair Sports; we feature in the 2015 SWEAT calendar to raise funds for our Aussie athletes Victoria Mitchell, Ben St Lawrence & Harry Summers; attended charity movie event A Fine Line;
- Chris: City to Gong MS, Oxfam Trailwalker Sydney and Brisbane