Jump to content
Launched in 2004 by runners for runners of any level looking to improve running fitness or achieve that next running objective. Rejoov originated with sports massage and strength sessions for runners & triathletes then the running groups evolved from 2008.
Chris & Greta Truscott have long been passionate competitive runners and therefore understand the exhilaration that a healthy and fit running lifestyle can produce. Chris and Greta have represented Australia in both running and triathlon and now have devoted their energy into helping others set, train for and achieve their own individual running goal.
Running is our lifestyle. We love what we do and we want to help you. We often introduce newcomers to the sport and believe us when we say that it doesn’t take long for them to be hooked and feeling that often talked about runner’s high.
We also offer a great deal of knowledge and expertise for our experienced members. Focusing on your specific goals in a fun and encouraging environment, we will work with you to build speed, endurance and energy so that those future events will feel a lot easier.
From group training and personal one-one speed sessions, from online programs and running clinics to fun running getaways, Rejoov runners will provide you with absolutely everything you need to start, progress and succeed as a runner.
- Running groups - All levels - simply get fit or train for key events from 4k to ultras including 6 Foot Track, Canberra Festival, Mother's Day Classic, Bondi Soft Sand, SMH half marathon, Gold Coast Festival, Sydney Harbour 10k, City to Surf, Blackmores Sydney Festival, Sydney Trail Series & much more all year round
- One-one coaching All levels - running for fitness or road, track, trail or soft sand events plus cycling or swimming sessions for triathletes
- Online running programs All levels - train for 4k right through to marathons & ultras - run with us online from anywhere in the world & achieve your goals
- Running workshops / clinics - book by the hour or half day sessions
- Running getaways - in beautiful locations i.e. Port Stephens NSW, Central Australia NT & Thailand
Rejoov Fitness focuses on setting smart goals, training wisely and optimal recovery methods.
We encourage clients to improve their body's strength, core stability and running ability gradually and progressively with adequate recovery or rejuvenation methods in place so that performance can improve without motivational and physical breakdown or injury.
We will provide you with further information and support regarding Injury prevention / management
Should you require additional assistance, we have an extensive network of allied health experts who come highly recommended with runners on hand to help - Other health providers
Our last Rejoov running camp was to the spectacular Uluru, which was such a fantastic trip with 25 happy runners that we can't wait to take our next camp to Thailand in mid 2016!! It'll be a wonderful Winter escape to the infamous Thanyapura Sports Resort for everyone.. let's go! It'll knock your socks off and take your mind, heart & training to another level. All are welcome including all levels, all ages and families. Please see here for more details and to express your interest: www.runwithusonline.com.au/running-events/thailand
Our Red Centre Running Camp over Easter 2014 was a wonderful success and a dream come true. Our next Red Centre Running Camp Running getaways will be a new and exciting itinerary through the spectacular and breath taking outback of Central Australia over Easter 2017.
Please contact us if you are interested. All levels welcome.
Rejoov will organise accommodation and all activities. All you need to do is book your flights and show up. We will guide the whole process, it's easy and we'd love to hear from you. Greta & Chris Truscott
- Melissa Deegan, Carl Lee, Kerrie Otto: Running for Premature Babies - smh half marathon & other events
- Kaitlyn McSweeney: 40:40 Juvenile diabetes research centre - via Triple Threat Massachusetts half marathon & other events
- Pip Davies: Cancer Care Australia (thru Can Too) & The Nelune Foundation
- Kerrie Otto de Grancy: founder of Bellas Angels blood donations for premature babies
- Emma Trehy: Bear Cottage - Nike She Runs the Night
- Bec Asher & Holly Derbyshire: Fred Hollows Coastrek 2014
- Jacqui Fox: Biggest Morning Tea
- Prue Riley: Youngcare
- Greta & Chris: Greenpeace & Cancer Council; 40:40 Jevenile Diabetes; Tour de Cure; WWF volunteer work; Wheel Chair Sports; we feature in the 2015 SWEAT calendar to raise funds for our Aussie athletes Victoria Mitchell, Ben St Lawrence & Harry Summers; attended charity movie event A Fine Line;
- Chris: City to Gong MS, Oxfam Trailwalker Sydney and Brisbane